Birdy Diamond, your Roving Robin Reporter, flying in with more interesting tidbits from around the ‘net.
“ If you are a web designer, then this is a must read…”
- Google Font API and Typekit solutions VS @font-face – Red Team Design – Catalin Rosu, aka Red
“Working in the SEO field? Learn how to evaluate your link profile with Advanced Link Manager…”
“Having problems sending SEO reports to your customers? Advanced Web Ranking can help”
“Another great article by Sonia Simone about time, hard work and brains.”
- The Truth About Getting Rich Quick | Copyblogger
“FeelGooder, a new blog from Darren Rowse”
- 8 Action Takers Tell Us How They Deal With Procrastination | Living Skillfully: Change Your Life – Mike Reeves-McMillan
- Charlie Gilkey delivers an amazing 35 min video talk about choosing to go deep rather than go big, and a moving vidpost talking about his military experience that truly shows the power of being who & what you really are.
- Some wisdom from Dragos Roua on how to truly measure your online reputation, and the art of new beginnings, as well as 7 sneaky demotivating habits that may be coming in between you & your goals.
- Holly Jackson talks about new beginnings of a different sort.
- SallyG has a thought-provoking post about connections, good & not-so-good.
- LaVonne Ellis tells the tale of a surprising connection she made in “My ‘Interview’ with Robin Williams“.
- David Crandall has a post on making connections in “Creating Community” & one on when to disconnect in “The Arrogant Bastard’s Guide to Twitter”.
- Catherine Caine speaks on the relationship between the need for certainty & and the skill level of your audience in “Certainty & Ambiguity“.
For more info, check out the vid below:
- Chris Brogan
Being busy isn’t work. Work is work.
- Kirsty Hall
RT @sarahndipitous: Me: Hello Man-Child. Him (10) Hello Woman-Mother, did you pay the Gravity bill? I keep falling today for no reason.
- Charlie Gilkey
Saying NO to some opportunities isn’t spiting the universe or goodwill – it’s making room for the right opportunities.
- El Edwards
Morning friends. Welcome to a brand new week 🙂 Who can I help smile today?
- Chris Brogan
If we can stay awake, we just might see our way to our dreams. (goodnight)
And that’s it for this week! Until next time…
Chirp, Chirp! :>
If you enjoyed this article, you might also like...
Learn more about increasing email subscribers and converting more traffic into loyal customers. Join and you will get:
- 7 biggest conversion mistakes and how to fix them
- Google Analytics course
- Fresh content to help you build a profitable business
Powered by Elevatr