Birdy Diamond, your Roving Robin Reporter, flying in with the latest goodies….
- Remarkablogger Michael Martine talks about “5 Secret Weapons for Online Business Success in 2011“ .
- And speaking of success, Andrea Vahl & Grandma Mary are having another sweepstakes! First prize is two hours of social media consulting, the second prize is one hour. Sweepstakes starts January 26, 2011 @ 09:31 am (MST) and ends February 02, 2011 @ 12:00 pm (MST) For further details and to enter go here.
- Men with Pens’ James Chartrand talks about how to convey your true meaning in e-mails. Check out the comments section too: some very good stuff in there, too!
- Jon Morrow has a powerful post on fears, how to keep going anyway, and the commonality of entrepreneurship.
- As he hits his one-year anniversay of leaving corporate America for the entrepreneurial wilds, Matt Cheuvront gives us some great lessons for entrepreneurial life gleaned from his past year.
- And Pamela Wilson of the ‘Big Brand System’ gives us some great font advice in ‘Typestyles of the Rich & Famous’.
Guest posting goodness on EugenOprea.com!
Cards on table up front! I am a humble PR guy who has moved progressively into the digital arena, largely because there is no alternative! The classic IPR definition of exactly what Public Relations is seems also to hold true for SEO especially and Social Media in particular:
“Public relations is the discipline which looks after reputation, with the aim of earning understanding and support and influencing opinion and behaviour. It is the planned and sustained effort to establish and maintain goodwill and mutual understanding between an organisation and its publics.”
- JohnnyBTruant – Mindfuck = Seeing an email from my 86-year-old grandmother with “Sent from my iPad” on the bottom.
- abbykerr – Your next great client could be stalking you on Twitter right now. Is your Tweetstream living up to your professional deliciousness?
- kirstymhall – @jadecraven Cracking. Shall we throw some more eggs & bacon on the barbie for breakfast?
Until next time…
Chirp, chirp! :>