What if, 5 minutes from now, you had a professional sign-up form designed, ready to boost email subscribers?
That may sound impossible, but it’s not.
In the past 6 months I’ve been working on a tool that will make this possible for you.
This tools is easy to use. It’s fast. Secure. It just works. And it’s called Elevatr.
Is this you?
Keep reading if you:
- Have been unable to make decent looking email signup forms yourself
- Want an easy way to integrate signup forms with MailChimp or Aweber
- Need a solution that’s hyper customizable
- Use tools that don’t always work right and it takes them forever to load
- Want an easy way to create prettier forms and webinar landing pages
- Find the design process time consuming and frustrating
- Don’t have strong coding or HTML knowledge
Earlier this month you learned about increasing email conversion rate and one of the points there was to place your signup forms strategically on your website.
But you need to create them in the first place, right?
Well, this is where Elevatr comes handy.
Elevatr is a WordPress plugin that helps you easily create signup forms and webinar landing pages so that you can increase leads through email marketing and webinars.
Even if you are not a designer, Elevatr’s point-and-click design controls help you build amazing signup forms and webinar landing pages.
Within minutes of installing Elevatr you can have your signup form or webinar landing page ready to add new subscribers to your list.
Plus, it doesn’t require you to have any coding or HTML experience.
If I were to summarize the benefits of Elevatr, I would say that:
- It’s super easy to setup
- It’s fast
- Builds beautiful forms
- Has an amazing price (compared with designer costs)
- Just works
- It’s hacker-proof
- Provides fantastic support
- Integrates seamlessly with email marketing providers
How you can use Elevatr
Elevatr let’s you quickly and easily build custom signup forms and webinar landing pages. And the creation process is dead simple.
For start you will have to add the Elevatr license key to activate it and then connect Elevatr to your preferred email marketing provider.
To build your form, first you have to add your message/copy. Then you can make your signup forms unique by changing the form and font styles, colors, backgrounds and textures.
Next, you have to choose the list where you want to add your subscribers, select the form type and save it.
Once you have done that you can essentially place the forms in any location you want.
Choose [Custom Location] and use the [Elevatr Form Widget] to place your form in the sidebar and footer.
Or use the shortcode to place it in any post or page you want.
The [Cloud Box] (a floating box for your sidebar) can be added in your sidebar using the [Elevatr Form Widget].
To use [Below Post] you will have to choose the form that will be used below your posts from [Elevatr Settings].
Webinar Landing Pages
For webinars, all you have to do it’s just craft your landing page, just as a regular page, connect to GoToWebinar and insert the webinar form on your page.
Then, all you have to do is just drive people to the webinar page you just built. It’s as simple as that.
Once you finish setting up Elevatr, the real fun begins.
Now, all you have to do it’s just relax, provide amazing content and watch how your list grows.
There’s going to be a great introductory offer for Elevatr. And if you act fast, you will get it at a really good price: $37.
But it won’t last long, so hurry up!
Now, here’s what I want you to do:
- If you like what you read go and check out Elevatr
- If you know a friend that needs this, please send her to this post
- If you have questions or feedabck, please use the comments section below
If you enjoyed this article, you might also like...
Learn more about increasing email subscribers and converting more traffic into loyal customers. Join and you will get:
- 7 biggest conversion mistakes and how to fix them
- Google Analytics course
- Fresh content to help you build a profitable business
Powered by Elevatr